Minut Init Art Social also provides Art Consultancy Services to corporations, businesses, organizations and the individual.
Working with a broad supporting network of professionals, Minut Init provides a full range of services:
- Identification and selection of artwork appropriate for the space
- Procurement management including commissioned artwork
- Custom framing supervision ensuring museum quality and archival handling
- Installation planning, coordination and implementation
- Curatorial services including managing inventory, maintaining and rotating the collection, and mounting special exhibitions
- Art appraisals working with accredited, qualified appraisers to provide appropriate documentation to support insurance or fair market value estimates
- Presentations and discussions to increase awareness and knowledge of art in the corporate setting
- Corporate & Private Collection – Sourcing, curating, cataloguing an art collection to reflect your or your company’s values
- Commissioning and sourcing art works for public, private and corporate spaces
- Instigating, managing and curating cross-disciplinary creative projects
- Hosting VIP art events
- Educational Art Programmes for corporate and social functions
- Secondary market sales – working with collectors to source and/or sell art works with discretion
- Art storage and insurance advice
- Heineken Green Room at KL Live (2013)
- Thurvsday Cafe Pot Luck (2015)
- Urbanscapes (2012 & 2016)
- Levi’s Malaysia (2016)
- Hari Belia 2016 at Universiti Putra Malaysia
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about our services.
WHAT WE DO.