ONLINE SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER FROM MINUT INIT ENTREPRISE AND RETAIN A COPY OF THEM AND YOUR ORDER FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED BELOW WILL APPLY BETWEEN YOU AND MINUT INIT ONLINE SHOP FOR THE SALE AND PURCHASE OF THE ITEMS CONTAINED IN YOUR BASKET.
BY CONTINUING WITH A PURCHASE IT IS DEEMED THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- ABOUT THESE TERMS OF SALE
1.1 These Terms of Sale (“Terms”) set out here apply to goods supplied by Minut Init Enterprise, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia ordered from the Minut Init Art Social website at www.minutinit.com. By continuing with a purchase it is deemed that you have read, understood and agree to these terms and conditions. You must be 16 years of age or older to order from the website and by accepting these terms and conditions you are confirming this.
- Minut Init Enterprise reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without notice to you in relation to future sales.
- Please note that these Terms are subject to change so review and save or print a copy of the current terms and conditions prior to each order that you submit.
- These terms do not create any rights to any parties other than the purchaser. If you are unable to understand, or have any questions about these Terms please contact Minut Init.
1.2 Minut Init Online Shop is a department of Minut Init Enterprises Limited and is a trading company of Minut Init. All our profits go to support the work of the Gallery.
- Minut Init Enterprise Limited is a company registered in Malaysia under number (SA0195619H) whose registered office is at MBPJ (Majlis Bandaraya Petaling Jaya), Jalan Yong Shook Lin, 46675 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
1.3 These Terms do not affect your legal (statutory) rights under your applicable national laws relating to the sale of consumer products.
1.4 The sales contract may be concluded in English language.
- ORDER AND ACCEPTANCE
2.1 Each order submitted constitutes an offer to purchase products. Orders are subject to Minut Init’s acceptance and may be refused at Minut Init’s discretion, for example in cases where:
- orders cannot be processed due to an error in information you have provided;
- there is an error on the web shop relating to the products that you have ordered, for example an error relating to the price or description of the product as displayed on the web shop; or
- the products that you have ordered are no longer available through the web shop.
2.2 After Minut Init receives your order, you will receive an email confirming receipt of your order. If you do not receive an email, contact Minut Init before you try to place another order for the same product.
2.3 You will receive an email when your order is being dispatched confirming that your order has been accepted.
2.4 If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding Minut Init’s order acceptance policy, or if you consider that your order was rejected in error, please contact Minut Init.
- PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
Minut Init will have the right, at any time, to make changes to information about products displayed on the web shops, for example information about prices, description or the availability of products and Jolla may do so without first giving you notice of the changes. Minut Init will not, however, make any changes to the price, availability or description of any product after an order has been accepted.
- PRICES AND PAYMENT
We make every attempt to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, however discrepancies may occur.
4.1 The product price is always the price indicated in the web shop when you place your order. The price includes tax.
4.2 Products and their postage are paid in conjunction with the order. The available payment methods are displayed in connection with the product order form in the web shop. Online payment methods are provided by Paytrail Oyj and PayPal.
- Paytrail Oyj
Business ID: 2122839-7
Phone: 0207 181830
Business ID: R.C.S.Luxembourg B 118 349
22-24 Boulevard Royal
4.3 Payments by credit and debit cards:
If you would like to pay by credit or debit card, Minut Init will act solely as the marketer of the respective payment method and will provide the products to the customer. All complaints and claims for compensation will be handled by the payment method provider. With regard to payments made by credit or debit card, the payment method provider acts as the merchant of the product and the trade transaction takes place between the customer and the payment method provider. The payment method provider is also the recipient of the payment.
4.4 Online banks:
In some countries purchases will also be possible via online payment systems. These services will be offered via Jolla’s payment partners in accordance with their terms.
- CUSTOMER INITIATED ORDER CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES
You can make changes to or cancel your order at any time before your order has been processed. To make changes to your processed order, please contact Minut Init. If your order has already been dispatched.
If we discover an error in the price of goods already ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and ask that you reconfirm your order at the correct price, whilst also giving you the option to cancel it. If we are unsuccessful in contacting you we will consider the order cancelled. If we cancel your order, you will receive a full refund.
For the refund policy of the products: please see Return Policy.
Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. Please note that occasionally goods ordered may, be sent to you in instalments. We will make every effort to advise you (by email) if this is the case.
If your delivery address is not within Malaysia, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; Minut Init Online advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
You should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
- In some cases some products might not be available for all countries. You will be informed of any such territorial restrictions before you can purchase the product.
- Shipping and handling charges will depend on the value of your order and the country to which the product is being shipped. Any customs duties or tariffs that may be imposed on the deliveries will be paid by you.
- Any delivery dates provided to you in connection with your order are estimates. Although the aim is to provide you with as accurate estimates as possible, Minut Init cannot promise that they are accurate.
- Minut Init reserve the right to deliver the ordered products in separate shipments.
- Product that is delivered to you will become your property at the time that you receive it provided that Minut Init has received full payment for the product. As soon as Minut Init has delivered the product to you, you will become responsible for it and for any loss or damage to it thereafter.
- RETURNS / REFUNDS
7.1 Refunds or exchanges in case of a faulty product
- If you wish to exchange or return for a refund product order which is faulty or otherwise damaged when you receive it, which does not correspond to the description on the web shop, or which develops a fault after you receive it, you can do so in accordance with and pursuant to applicable law and as separately informed by Minut Init Enterprise.
- If you wish to exchange or return for a refund a product that is sold and delivered to you by Minut Init which is faulty or otherwise damaged when you receive it, which does not correspond to the description on the web shop, or which develops a fault after you receive it, you can do so in accordance with and pursuant to applicable law and Return Policy.
- This provision does not set-aside your mandatory legal rights in this respect.
7.1.1 Damaged goods or incorrect deliveries
Our warranty contained in ‘Goods & Services’ above is subject to the following conditions: (i) the goods must be stored in appropriate conditions; if you do not store them in appropriate conditions we cannot be held responsible for faults or problems that arise as a result; (ii) any claim by you in respect of any shortages and/or defects in the goods must be notified to us by you within seven days of the delivery date, stating the nature of the shortage/defect and quoting the invoice no.; failure to so notify us will deem you to have accepted the goods.
In some cases Minut Init Online Shop may require you to return the defective goods to Minut Init Online Shop at its cost. Where you make a valid claim in respect of any shortages or defects and we are liable for the claim, we can at our option make up the shortages or replace the goods free of charge, or refund the price of the goods in question to you. In addition for defective goods we will refund you reasonable costs incurred for postage of the goods, but we shall have no further liability to you. If you do not notify Minut Init Online Shop accordingly, Minut Init Online Shop shall have no liability for any defects and you shall be bound to pay for the goods.
7.2 Refunds for non-faulty merchandise
You can exercise the right to cancel an order for pre-order product in accordance with and pursuant to applicable law and as separately informed by Minut Init.
You can exercise the right to cancel an order for product sold and delivered to you by Jolla within fourteen (14) days from the date that the product is received in accordance and pursuant to the terms of Return Policy.
- FORCE MAJUERE
Minut Init Online Shop shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
By ordering a product you accept these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions regularly before ordering products in case there are any changes.
- Your Undertakings and Warranties
You warrant that the information given on your order form is complete and accurate.
- Acknowledgement of Order
When you have completed your order you will be sent an e-mail confirmation. It will state what the products are on order, the total cost including VAT (where appropriate) and Post & Package charges, together with delivery and invoice details. If for any reason your order cannot be processed, a member of the customer services team will contact you to explain the nature of the difficulty.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
12.1 Data Protection
- Minut Init Online Shop will never make your personal details available to other companies for marketing purposes. We will keep a record of your address details with the intention of sending your order.
- Information you enter into our registration forms may be collected and stored briefly by us so that we may contact you in relation to the nature of your attempted transaction, even if you do not confirm the transaction. This may be used to send operational emails to enquire as to why the purchase was not completed. We will not use this data for any other purpose, we will not store it for longer than necessary and we certainly will not share it with any other company. Our aim is simply to provide you with the highest level of service that we can.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Although we take every care to ensure accuracy, we make no warranties as to the accuracy of the information we place on our web pages. The extent of our liability for any breach of these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the goods ordered by you in the relevant transaction, however nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit Minut Init Online Shops liability for death or personal injury as a result of Minut Init Online Shops negligence.
13.1 Nothing in these Terms will exclude or limit liability to you for fraud, death or personal injury or any other liability which the law states may not be excluded or limited.
- Invalidity of Terms and Conditions
If for any reason part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable; the validity of the remaining terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Malaysian Law and agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.
- CARE GUIDELINES
Care guidelines are clearly stated on each product page and should be followed to ensure the maximum lifecycle for that item. If you are unsure please contact Minut Init.
- CONTACT MINUT INIT
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact Minut Init.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
or call: +(6)03 7499 5895 (Monday – Sunday, 13.00–01.00).